I have been away for more then a week without much internet access. I just have found out a new Nikon pro body; namely the D2Hs. I’m not impressed with this as it seems to use the same 4.1 mpix LBCAST sensor. I would have guessed a succesor would have at least an 8 mpix sensor.
Having compared the differences with the D2H, there might be reasons for some people to upgrade:
- Buffer from 40 to 50 jpegs and 26 to 40 uncompressed NEFs
- ISO Hi-1 and Hi2 available which are comparible to 3200 and 6400?
- Somewhat higher ersolution on the backside LCD
- Updated 3D Color Matrix Metering (II)
- Mini-B connector for the USB 2.0 interface
- AC Adapter EH-6 is now optional
- Support for sYCC color space
- GPS support for recording location information along with shooting data